Notice Regarding Personal Information
NIWAKA Corporation uses personal information received from customers to:
- reply to inquiries
- provide information about our products and services
- improve the quality of our products and services
For details, please refer to the Privacy Statement page on this website.
You may decline to provide your personal information. However, in this case you may be unable to use some services offered by our company, including this inquiry form.
We may entrust a third party to handle personal information, but only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes disclosed in our Privacy Statement. We will select service providers that have implemented the necessary safety control measures to protect personal information and will supervise their handling of personal information to ensure its security.
Personal Information Protection Service
NIWAKA Corporation, Corporate Planning Division
*If you have an inquiry or request regarding personal information, please state so in the “Message” field. Examples include:
- disclosure of your personal information
- correction or addition to your personal information
- deletion or cessation of use of your personal information
- notification of our purposes of use