All NIWAKA orders include complimentary shipping via FedEx. Please note that all packages require a signature from someone at least 21 years old (and possessing a government-issued photo ID) at the delivery address. For extra peace of mind, all shipments are insured.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with your FedEx
If you are a registered NIWAKA member, you can also view the tracking number in your account.
Enter your tracking number on the FedEx homepage to check the status of your shipment.
Shipping and Delivery Time
Shipping dates depend on the jewelry design, as the number of days required for production may vary. Please refer to the corresponding design page for an estimated shipping date. Delivery usually takes approximately 3 to 7 business days from the date of shipment, though this time may be affected by transport conditions. Please note that it is not possible to designate a specific date and time to receive your package. However, if you plan to be unavailable for an extended period of time, please contact a customer service representative in advance, so that your order arrives outside that period.
- If you wish to ship items to multiple addresses, please place the respective orders separately.
- The NIWAKA Online Store only ships to addresses within the United States (including Hawaii and Alaska, but not US territories). Please be advised that deliveries to post office boxes, APO/FPO/DPO addresses, hotels, or logistic centers are not accepted. If the address you entered does not meet the appropriate criteria, you will be asked to provide a different shipping address.
- If the package is delayed or encounters other problems in transit, you may need to contact FedEx directly. After you receive the email from NIWAKA confirming that your package has been sent, please check the status of the shipment using your tracking number.
- If you would like to receive your package on Saturday, please contact our customer service representative.
- Products purchased through the NIWAKA Online Store cannot be picked up at NIWAKA stores in Japan.
For import customs clearance in the United States, the recipient of the
shipment (the consignee) may be required to provide their identification
number (EIN, SSN, Tax ID, etc.) and information regarding the shipment. If
you placed the order but are not the consignee, you must provide the
consignee with the shipment information that the NIWAKA Online Store emails
you after shipping your order.
Should US Customs or FedEx contact the consignee and request information regarding the shipment, please ensure that they respond promptly. Note that if the requested information is not provided within approximately 5 business days after the shipment arrives in the United States, the shipment may be returned to Japan.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
Apart from defective products, the NIWAKA Online Store does not accept returns, refunds, or exchanges for any reason.
Resizing options are available for some ring designs within a certain size range. Please see the respective design page for more details. The first resizing will be complimentary if you contact us within 30 days of receiving your ring(s) with your desired ring size. For more information, please visit the After-Sales Services page.